How do I uninstall PC Tech Hotline?
Choose your operating system:
- Click on the "Start" button and select the "All Programs" option.
- Select the "PC Tech Hotline" option and then select the "Uninstall PC Tech Hotline" option.
- In case you're unable to find "PC Tech Hotline" folder, follow with step #7.
- When the message "Are you sure you want to completely remove PC Tech Hotline and all of its components?" appears, then click on the "Yes" button and PC Tech Hotline will be uninstalled.
- When the message "PC Tech Hotline was successfully removed from your computer" appears, click on the "OK" button.
- Uninstallation of PC Tech Hotline will then be completed.
- In case you're unable to find "PC Tech Hotline" folder in your programs, search for the "PC Fix Speed with PC Tech Hotline" folder.
- Select "Uninstall PC Fix Speed with PC Tech Hotline" option. PC Tech Hotline will then be uninstalled automatically.
- Follow the standard uninstallation process (step #4, #5, #6).
Press the Windows® key button on your keyboard.
Then on your screen click the "Settings" (or you can press the keyboard shortcut "Windows+W" to go directly there).
In the Search bar, type "programs and features", the result displays to the left.
Open the Programs and Features.
There, select the PC Tech Hotline program and click the "Uninstall" button.
In case you're unable to find PC Tech Hotline program icon, choose the PC Fix Speed with PC Tech Hotline program to uninstall.